MIStar® is a multi-modality, multi-module and multi-purpose software package with a broad spectrum of functionalities ranging from the very basic image visualization/analysis to the most advanced functions such as whole body perfusion, multi-modality image fusion and diffusion tensor Imaging.
MIStar® supports various manufacturer-dependent advanced protocols. It can run on existing OEM/PACS workstations, or on stand alone desktop or laptop PCs. It provides streamlined workflow with an intuitive interface.
Data Access & Image Input
Image Display & Manipulation
Processing & Analysis
Result Output & Presentation
MIStar® is extremely efficient in the way it handles images so it works very well even on standard desktop and laptop PCs. The minimum system requirements are:
- Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Server 2008, 2012;
- Pentium 4 or better CPU with 2GB or more RAM;
- MIStar standard version (32-bit) supports upto 2GB RAM;
- MIStar premium version (64-bit, extra cost) supports all available RAM beyond 2GB;
- Minimum 200 MB of hard disk space for MIStar installation;
- 1280x1024 or 1280x800 or higher screen resolution;
- Single or multiple full color monitor with 32-bit or 24-bit color display;
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above, Adobe Reader.
* Supports Apple/MacOS system running Windows via VM or Bootcamp.